The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- A crapload of free branding/stationery mockup PSDs via JustCreative
- Totem is a web app to build a useful Press page. Kinda like About.me, but focused on press/media.
- Project Faces from Adobe is coming. Holy crap.
- WP Migrate DB Pro is a WordPress plugin that “just works” to migrate or push/pull your site’s database to a live site. Amazing.
- Asana has debuted a new brand identity, and interface design for their main web app. Read about their process in a blog post on Medium
- How To Be Creative (just in case you were wondering)
- Fix a variety of PDF errors in Illustrator
- Ken Carbone on 21st Century Opportunities, basically future habits we need to install.
- The remarkable thing that happens to poor kids when you give their parents a little money ← A very interesting read