The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- 50 Great Software Titles Not in the Mac App Store
- The Ultimate Wood Joint Visual Reference Guide
- FeedReeder is a desktop RSS app, in case you like that sort of thing.
- 20 Graphic Designers to Watch on YouTube
- Transforming a PowerMac G5 into a Hackintosh. An older post, but still impressive.
- Follow what’s been written in the Y Combinator Startup Playbook
- Classic tactics for how to avoid distraction
- See how team Envato/Tuts+ works — many from home
- What Social Media does to your brain
- Google+ gets a major overhaul. Renewed focus on Communities and Collections. Will you return to using it? Did you ever?