The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- Go F##king Work is a chrome extension that sends you straightforward, if slightly vulgar, reminders to get back to work and stop browsing.
- Snip.ly is a very cool web tool for sharing links via social. Hard to explain, but check it out.
- An introductory guide to Git and GitHub for Designers. And once you’ve mastered that, here’s a slightly more advanced one.
- Pat Flynn outlines How to Write a Wall St. Journal Bestseller, re: his latest book. Part I, Part II
- How to fix those thin white lines and the lowercase L problem in Acrobat
- TBC Podcast alum Matt Inglot is featured on James Guzman’s show
- Erik Spiekerman — legendary type & graphic designer, and self-admitted bald, white German — is not a fan of Dribbble, as he writes on Medium.
- Cultural differences in logo design, from David Airey. Great case studies here presented with quotations from the source.