The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- Harpoon is a handsome time-tracking, invoicing, and financial planning app for creatives and freelancers. Matt Inglot spoke to founder Ryan on a recent episode of Freelance Transformation.
- eBookCoverSize is a website to determine the correct size for your eBook. My world just got a lot stranger.
- Similarly, there are a ton of eBook formats to be aware of.
- Drawing will make you a better designer
- Why you should be designing interfaces at 1x (if you aren’t already)
- How to Write the Perfect “Oopsie” Email
- How to Stop Putting Off Those Big Projects
- How to Double Your Freelancing Income Without a Single New Client
- This 16-year-old explains How to Get Clients Using Your Portfolio. (He’s not wrong, but it’s a simplification, methinks.)
- How Typography Can Save Your Life
- Freakonomics Radio is covering the top of How To Be More Productive
- How to Make Habits Work For You
- A Really Busy Person’s Guide to Work-Life Balance
- Eloquent testimony on the what low morale feels like in Silicon Valley
- Instagram has ruined their brand’s visual identity, IMHO