The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- Coffitivity will play the ambient sounds of a coffee shop. If that’s your thing.
- Slimvoice allows you to build super-simple invoices
- Lynda.com walks us through the new Acrobat DC, which, let’s face it, is a hot mess.
- How to Deal With Rejection
- Design your logos with black-and-white in mind
- Upload your InDesign files to Behance, slideshow style
- Create a workflow to get screenshots from your iOS device to your Mac
- Lessons learned in Design School that still apply, via JustCreative
- Create a Folder Structure you can rely on.
- Chris (Simpsons Artist) has illustrated some cheeky and accurate scenes from the creative professions, via It’s Nice That
- Uber’s Brand Guidelines are available for viewing. Pretty awesome, actually.