The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- 12 Ambient Noise Generators For Creative Work, if you’re into that sort of thing
- Apple makes 25 different types of adapters, aka dongles. Did you forget yours?
- AddEvent is a free tool to add “Subscribe-to-calendar” functionality to your site or blog.
- Should you become a UX Designer? Do you even know what that means?
- You Should Write About Your Work, if you aren’t already
- Google researches What makes a team successful (or not)?
- My pal Julia Kaganskiy on How Co-Working Spaces Must Evolve for the Creative Entrepreneur (also, a sneak peak of podcast ep. 92)
- A Short History of the Office (actual offices, not the TV show)