The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- USB-C Power Meter Helps You Spot Counterfeit Accessories
- The Resistance Manual is a wikipedia-like resource that helps you create an activist of cause-based group.
- Leaders Should Reward Effort Instead of Results
- How to Buy Plants (and Keep Them Alive)
- Join Betsy Helmuth for a one-day intensive interior design course in NYC. Use code
VIPto save 40%
- How to make PVC look like wood. (This is actually pretty cool.)
- Three Habits of Highly Creative People, from Todd Henry. I mean, it’s only one third of our own 9 Habits.
- How 16 Olympians structure their day, a visual representation.
- Science-minded designers are providing RogueNASA with a new logo. Some good ones here.
— Jaume Sanchez Elias (@thespite) January 26, 2017
* A list of all the rogue/resist/alt Twitter accounts for science, health, and parks departments on the federal chopping block thanks to Trump.