The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- The Adulting School helps teach you things you should have learned, but didn’t.
- Paul Boag‘s new book, User Experience Revolution, is available for pre-order, releasing 18 April 2017.
- How to make your workplace happy and productive — policy examples from around the world.
- Marie Forleo helps a reader with her website. Some good insight, actually. (starts at 4:00)
- When is it ok to design for free? Paula Scher weighs in.
- Have you ever noticed the attention to detail that goes into an Apple shopping bag?
- 63% of freelancers choose the lifestyle, including friend-of-the-show Matt Inglot. Are you one of them?
- A visual analysis of how true movies are. The ones “based on true events,” that is.
- Could better typography have prevented the Oscars mix-up? Yes.