- Frontify, a [freemium] online brand guidelines building tool. Here’s an example. See also: Brandisty.com
- Simpleicons.org offers free SVG (vector) logos of popular online brands, along with their principal brand color. Most of these are part of Font Awesome, but that’s another story.
- Google Design has done us a solid and listed screen size/dimensions for many common digital devices
- Take Back Your Mac – Four free & simple ways to reclaim the OS X interface, four ways to customize your Mac installation.
- How to keep your Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch files continually in sync with InVision. This is cool, y’all.
- Three Habits That Drive Recruiters Totally Crazy, apparently
- A 23-year-old Google employee lives in a truck in the company’s parking lot (and saves 90% of his income)
Enjoyed this article?
More insight and resources delivered in our newsletter. Sign up below to receive site updates.