- Thunderclap is a tool to help promote messages online. For example, get everyone to tweet/post about your Kickstarter project, but only once it goes live.
- Michael Beirut’s new book How To is now available in US stores
- How to create nifty-looking arrows in InDesign
- How to Verify & Repair Permissions in OS X El Capitan (Hint, it’s no longer in Disk Utility (for some reason)).
- See how you compare to other freelancers in this recent survey from Freelancers Union/Upwork (written by Kristen Fischer, no less)
- MyMorningRoutine is a website that chronicles the morning routines of many exciting, interesting, creative people (many of whom happen to be exceptionally good-looking).
- Amazon is opening a retail book store in Seattle.
- A report is now out called Creative New York [PDF], all about the future (and current) of creative professions in Gotham. On the one hand, we’re keeping New York alive. On the other, rent and student loans. For reals.
Enjoyed this article?
More insight and resources delivered in our newsletter. Sign up below to receive site updates.