The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- Thunderclap is a tool to help promote messages online. For example, get everyone to tweet/post about your Kickstarter project, but only once it goes live.
- Michael Beirut’s new book How To is now available in US stores
- How to create nifty-looking arrows in InDesign
- How to Verify & Repair Permissions in OS X El Capitan (Hint, it’s no longer in Disk Utility (for some reason)).
- See how you compare to other freelancers in this recent survey from Freelancers Union/Upwork (written by Kristen Fischer, no less)
- MyMorningRoutine is a website that chronicles the morning routines of many exciting, interesting, creative people (many of whom happen to be exceptionally good-looking).