The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- Webflow is a new tool/platform that aims to deliver design+CMS right in the browser, without coding. Basically Squarespace for nerds. Too good to be true?
- What do you think of as The Worst Designed Feature in InDesign
- Why is iTunes [Store] [still] so horrible?
- How to design Facebook ads, now that the 20% Text Rule has been quietly repealed
- To be happier, quit Facebook
- To celebrate 100 years of the Johnstone typeface — the official typeface used on the London Underground — a series of posters are now on offer.