The week in Internet. Useful resources for creative professionals.
- There’s now an Open Serif typeface to match Google’s Open Sans. A bit 2012, if you ask me, but hey, it’s there.
- Comp is a new-fangled composition notebook now on Kickstarter
- Word for Designers is an online collection of interviews with graphic designers
- Microsoft Surface Studio aims to “turn your desk into a studio.” I wonder if it runs macOS.
- Designing a Design Tool for Designers, the team at Adobe XD shares challenges
- How [Home] Builders Turn Design Into Reality. Applies to anything, really.
- How to make your portfolio actually get you clients