In my ongoing effort to bring new and useful experiments to The Busy Creator, I’m bringing you some links and videos I’ve spotted this week. No fanfare, just the good stuff I’ve compiled during the week.
- Behomm is a home exchange website exclusively for designers and visual artists. Apply here.
- Blossom.co is a nice-looking project management app for agile development (and other stuff)
- OWC USB-C Dock for new MacBooks bring you all the ports you need for actual computer use.
- Thames Capsule, a font made from type samples recovered from the bottom of the River Thames. It’s really gorgeous!
- Order nice business cards online with Oubly
- Use Keynote to make some serious animations
[av_video src=’http://vimeo.com/129807396′ format=’16-9′ width=’16’ height=’9′]
- How to create a flat lighthouse icon illustration
- Need a break from your business or project? Here’s how to make it happen
- David Allen of Getting Things Done now has a Podcast
- The Four Rights of Marketing according to TBC Guest Susan Gunelius
- Effective Prioritizing for Freelancers
- Country names, beautifully lettered to represent their culture
- How densely populated is New York City?
- The ever-rising costs of design competitions
- Are you a Yuccie (Young Urban Creative)?
Thanks to Tina for yet another good idea which I am happily copying.
Enjoyed this article?
More insight and resources delivered in our newsletter. Sign up below to receive site updates.