BlogOriginal articles on creative productivity, team workflow, and more.
The technology and workflow that allowed me to switch to an iPhone after so many years.
Case study on designing and developing a new site for my business & podcast
Practical steps to ready yourself for a new OS
Crossing from utility to necessity in your consumer’s mind
Habits are hard to install. Should you even bother?
How Causes and Political Groups Can Be More Productive
A step-by-step method to launch a crowdfunding effort
How to extract every last morsel to reach new audiences and expand your influence
Autumn implies a return to productivity. Are you ready?
Combining a format and a utility for top speed and convenience
Creatives walk the line between business and personal identities
Like so many things, you get better with age
Simple structures that relate to business of almost any scale
Test and optimise your team workflow with a small project
Four free & simple ways to reclaim the OS X interface
- Free Download: SimpleCal 2020
- How I Finally, Finally, Finally, (Finally) Put Aside My iPod
- Field Report: Evolving a Business Through the Launch of a New Website
- Prepare with Purpose for macOS High Sierra
- Is Your Brand a Lifestyle Brand?
- On Waking Up Early
- Are Orgs Truly Organized?
- Field Report: How Creators & Publishers Use Patreon to Support Creative Projects
- Applesaucing: Transform Your Content and Use It Again
- This Time of Year Reveals “Deep Habits”
- Using TextExpander and Markdown to Transform Your Writing & Web Publishing
- Are You a Brand?
- Lessons Learned in Two Years of Podcasting, and What Comes Next
- My Two Favourite Business Books to Help Creative Pros Expand Their Business Thinking
- Can Your Company Design a Business Card?
- Take Back Your Mac
- Why Can’t I Concentrate? And what I’m doing about it.
- Add a Quick-Subscribe Banner to Your Podcast Website
- My Two Favourite Podcasts to Learn Online Marketing
- Pro Tip for Keeping Your Portfolio Up To Date
- Software Tools For Designers to Stay Organised and Focused
- Pro Tip for Using Google to Compare Software Tools
- The Busy Creator’s Quick Guide to Starting a Podcast
- Pro Tip for Organization: The Humble Coloured Folder
- Field Report: How Marie Poulin Initiates & Manages Client Projects
- Common Mistakes in Staying Organised
- A Great Resource for Web Designers
- Preparing for End-of-year Taxes or Annual Reviews
- Level-Up Strategy for Organising Your Digital Life
- Field Report: How Armin Vit & Joel Duggan Structure Their Mornings
- Pro Tip for Maintaining Fitness & Balance in Business
- Level-Up Strategy for Maintaining Up-To-Date Backups of Your Files
- Words of Wisdom: Sally Hogshead On Jobs
- My Two Favourite Ways to Stay Productive in a Meeting or Phone Call
- A Common Mistake in Growing Your Business
- Pricing Guideline for Non-Standard Services
- Pro Tip for Hiring and Creative Workplace Culture
- Level-Up Strategy for Starting a Project Right
- My Two Favourite Tools for Quick-Saving and Quick-Sharing
- The Original Inbox Zero